The Samarasata Foundation has been got registered by Ambassador OP Gupta as a charitable trust to promote social harmony among followers of Vedas and equal treatment under law to them. Fundamental positions of the Foundation are that all Hindus are equal by birth, no one is superior by birth and no one is inferior by birth, that there is no birth based castes, that Varna means one’s current profession and, that no Hindu or Hindu run institutions shall be treated less favourably than any religious minority or minority run institutions.
Some persons claim that word Hindu does not appear in Hindu religious books and that this word has Persian or Islamic roots. The fact is that word Hindu is there in Rigveda. Some persons claim that we Hindus are immigrants in Bharat i.e. our ancestors came into Bharat from some other part of the world. The Aryan Invasion Theory now stands discarded in absence of any material prove. Rig veda richas show that Hindus are the original inhabitants of Bharat.
Social equality of all Hindus by birth and gender equality are two cardinal principles of Hindutva.
Social Harmony objectives
- To render social services to Hindus such as to promote, propagate and make Hindu samaj aware of the Vedic principles of social equality and social harmony among Hindus as per Rig Veda richa (V.60.5), RV (X.191) etc. which in India will strengthen, deepen and widen social acceptability of Articles 14, 15 and 17 of the Constitution of India. Eradication of caste conflicts shall raise GDP growth rate by at least 2%.
- To promote, propagate and make Hindu samaj aware that Vedas do not sanction birth based castes, Vedas command that all Hindus are socially equal by birth, no one is superior by birth, no one is inferior by birth, that all are brothers and sisters sharing the same God, same deities, same prayers, same foods, same water saloons as per RV (V.60.5), AV (III.30.6,7) etc.
- To promote and propagate that Vedas command gender equality. To make Hindu samaj aware that there are about thirty one ladies who were revealed Rigveda richas by the Parambrahma God so Hindu ladies have equal right to read and recite Vedas. Atharveda (XI.5.18) expressly sanctions study of Vedas by girls. In fact there are some richas in Vedas which men cannot recite as in these richas the husband giving god (pativedanam deity) is worshipped.
- To make Hindu samaj aware that Vedas do not sanction sati (widow burning) rather Vedas sanction remarriage of Hindu widows as per RV (X.40.2) RV (X.18.8,9), AV (IX.5.27-28) and AV (XVIII.3.1-4) etc. if she wants to remarry. For details please see chapter seven of book VEDIC EQUALITY & HINDUISM by Ambassador OP Gupta.
- Health To make Hindu samaj aware that beef is injurious to health as according to the World Health Organisation (WHO) beef is the primary suspect for causing mad cow disease (Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy), Creutzfeldt Jacob disease (CJD), vCJD into human beings which are non-curable, genetic, fatal and contagious. Vedas rightly prohibit slaughter of cows & beef eating.
Equal treatment under law
- No Hindu shall be treated less favourably than religious minorities in Bharat and all such laws which treat Hindus less favourably than religious minorities in any manner and in any field shall be got repealed by peaceful democratic means such as making representations to governments, endorsing such candidates to Parliamentary and Assembly elections who support the Mission points of the Foundation etc..
- At present the State Governments take over administration of only Hindu temples and divert every year about Rs one lakh crores of temple income to general budget of the State governments. Foundation shall endeavour to get all Hindu temples released from government controls so that that Rs one lakh crore or so which is diverted by governments is spent every year to give better salaries to all Hindu priests & other staff of temples , better facilities to pilgrims and make them centres to teach Vedas etc to interested devotees. Elected managing committees comprising practising Hindus elected by devotees which will include at least one chartered accountant, one advocate and one retired Government servant to manage the temple affairs. Ambassador OP Gupta addressed a letter dated 11 September 2011 to the then Prime Minister Dr Man Mohan Singh which remained un-acknowledged. Priests and other temple staff who want better salaries may like to register on this portal.
- At present Hindu students get student loans from banks at higher interest rates (8% and above) than minority students get from the National Minority Development & Finance Corporation, (3%) an undertaking of the Union Government of India. (www.nmdfc.org).The Foundation shall endeavour to get Hindu students refunded excess interests paid by them over and above the NMDFC rate directly into their bank accounts. Interested Hindu students may register on this portal.
- At present Hindu businessmen get commercial loans from commercial banks at higher interest rates than minority businessmen get from the National Minority Development Finance Corporation. The Foundation shall endeavour to get Hindu businessmen refunded excess interests paid by them over and above NMDFC rate. It is also understood that banks ask higher percentage of project cost as margin money from Hindu businessmen than the NMDFC asks from minority businessmen. It is also understood that a Central agency gives two percentage points of interest reimbursed to commercial banks where loan is given to a minority businessmen. The Foundation shall endeavour to get such discriminations removed. Hindu businessmen who wish to get excess amounts paid by them over a minority reimbursed may register on this portal.
- At present the Union government and State governments give monetary assistance to minority candidates who prepare for civil services examinations to meet coaching expenses both for written examination and for interview preparations. details are available on minorityaffairs.in .The Foundation shall endeavour to get similar financial assistance to all Hindu aspirants and to get reimbursements to all those Hindus who incurred expenses on coaching classes for written as well as interviews, whether successful in examinations/interviews or not.. Hindus interested to get similar reimbursements may register on this portal so that this issue may be taken up with concerned authorities.
- Pension is given as token of services rendered in the past so the pension component of income of all pensioners should be exempt from Indian Income tax. Pensioners who support it may leave their details and their suggestions if any on this portal so that Foundation may take it up with concerned authorities on their behalf.
- All schools, colleges and institutions set up by Hindus shall not be treated less favourably by the State in all matters and in all respects than similar entities set up by any religious or linguistic minority. Foundation shall take up their cases for equal treatment in all aspects. Interested institutions set up by Hindus may register their grievances on this portal so that matter may be raised with concerned authorities.
- Shadi Shagun for Hindu girls too It is reported that from 2017 Shadi Shagun Yojana was launched in which a Muslim gird is given Rs 51000/ if she marries after graduation, details on minorityaffairs.in . Hindu girls should also get similar amounts. Hindu girls interested to get similar amounts may register on this portal.
- Allotting najul land free of cost to ex-miltary men in international border areas to check international terrorism, narcotics smuggling and illegal infiltration. Interested ex-military persons may register their interest on this portal so that matter may be taken up with concerned authorities.